The Next ATP tour dates announced, Monte-Carlo Masters will began in Monaco. According to reports first round matches will began on 9th April and finals will be played on 16th April. It’s the 1000 Masters series ATP tournament. The 116th edition will be held at Monte Carlo Country Club, in Monaco. Monte Carlo Masters prize money and points details were revealed.
|Standings||Singles Prize Money||Doubles Prize Money|
|Round of 16||€77,760||€21,980|
|Round of 32||€41,700||€11,830|
|Round of 64||€23,100||–|
|Qualifiers Round 2||€11,830||–|
|Qualifiers Round 1||€6,200||–|
|Total Prize Money||€5.77m|
How Much Monte-Carlo Masters Prize Money?
The official date of the Monte-Carlo Masters prize money reported, it’s confirmed that players will receive share from the €5.77m total purse. According to the reported data, €892k adjusted share for the single winner and doubles winner will earn share of €282k.
- Each player who got knocked-out in the 1st round of qualifiers will receive share of €6.2k
- The second round qualifiers knockout players will earn share of €11.8k each.
- In round of 64, the 32 players who lost the match and chance to play in the playoffs will receive share €23k.
- Round of 32, the 16 players who got knocked out of the tournament they will receive in singles (€41.7k) each and doubles €11.8k share from the purse.
- The two losing semi finalists in the competition earn share of €266.5k in singles and €81k in doubles.
Further if any changes made to the current Monte-Carlo Masters purse payouts details will be updated here later. Find out more about US Men’s Clay Court Championship currently on-going event.