The upcoming professional golf tour is Texas Open, the event will be began from 30th March and final day will be on 2nd April 2023. This golf tour is established back in year 1922. Golf course, TPC San Antonio in San Antonio, Texas, United States will host the event. Officials of the tournament finalized the Valero Texas open prize money.
|Standings||Prize Money||Caddies Share|
|Total Prize Money||$8.9m|
How Much Winner Earn from Total Texas Open prize money?
The officials of the PGA tour announced total purse $8.9m for the golf tour, where as the winner will be awarded with purse share of $1.62m which is 5.5% more compare to past winner. Last year in 2022, the purse reported worth of $8.6m which is 5.5% less compare to 2023.
- The runner-up in year 2023, will be awarded with purse money of $970k almost close to $1m.
- Third place golfer will receive share of $614k, which is 10% more compare to previous year competition.
- Fourth place golfer or golfers will earn $436k purse.
- J. J. Spaun, Matt Jones, Matt Kuchar, Jordan Spieth, Charley Hoffman are top players to watch in the Texas Open.
- Jordan Spieth and Spaun the two had win the PGA tour back in year 2021-22.
- It’s organized by Valero Foundation.
- The format of the PGA tour is Stroke play.
Further details regarding to Texas Open purse payouts for the golfers will be updated here later according to their standings. The winning golfer caddie will earn share estimated $162k. Checkout details of PGA tour Australia (The National Tournament)