The biggest pay-per-view of WWE will be held in April 2023. The organizers of the event made it two days event there will be two great nights of wrestling matches take place 2nd and 3rd April. SoFi Stadium, in Inglewood, California, United States selected venue for the WrestleMania 39. John Cena, Roman Reigns, Logan Paul and Seth Rollins all will be in action. WrestleMania 39 ppv buys numbers and gateway income based on estimated pay-per-view purchases and tickets sales reported.
How Many Wrestling’s Fans Attend WrestleMania 39?
SoFi Stadium is selected for two nights event, as per reports there is seating capacity for 70k people for regular events, however the stadium can upgraded to 100k for major pay-per-view events.
- Venue : SoFi Stadium
- Seating Capacity : 100k people
- WWE WrestleMania 39 Gathering (1st Night) : 85k people (estimated)
- WrestleMania 39 Gathering (2nd Night) : 80k people (estimated)
- WWE WrestleMania 39 Gateway Income : $75 million+ (estimated) from tickets sales
How Much WrestleMania 39 Impact the PPV?
There are reports that Fox signed 5 years long-term deal with WWE worth of $1 billion. There are other top sports channels worldwide showing interest to show WWE matches worldwide. The Royal event of WWE will take place in the first two days of April 2nd and 3rd.
- WWE WrestleMania 39 pay-per-view Buys (1st Night) : 400k ppv numbers(estimated)
- WrestleMania 2023 pay-per-view Buys (2nd Night) : 375k ppv numbers(estimated)
- Worth of WrestleMania 39 PPV Buys : $40m estimated
The estimated WWE WrestleMania 39 ppv buys and gateway Income reports updated. However the first night figures were confirmed more thank 80k people attended the WrestleMania 39, second day will be also the same or close to it,