Final pay-per-view of UFC calendar 2022 announced. Upcoming PPV feature main-event fight between Jared Cannonier and Sean Strickland. In co-main event Damir Ismagulov will come head to head with Arman Tsarukyan. BT Sports and ESPN will broadcast the coverage in relative territories of UK and USA. In UFC 282, the promotion breaks record of paying bonuses 11 fighters received $50k guaranteed will it be same for the Fight Night 216. UFC Vegas 66 salaries purse payouts and promotional bonuses reported.
|Fighters||Purse||Win Bonus||Promotional Bonus||UFC Bonus||Total Payout|
|Hayisaer Maheshate||$10k||N/A||$4k||$2.8k fine||$11.2k|
|Rinat Fakhretdinov||$10k||$10k||$4k||$2.8k bonus||$26.8|
How Much Main Event Fighters earn at UFC Vegas 66?
Based on current running contracts of the fighters Cannonier and Strickland there will be guaranteed distribution of $650k among both. However, $100k as of win bonus awarded to the winner and further these two can earn extra money from apparel bonus of (UFC Venum) deal.
- Jared Cannonier Earnings at Vegas 66 maximum ($400k to show, $100k win bonus, $20k sponsorship and $50k performance bonus), well this much he only earn if wins the fight and awarded with UFC bonus else he will pocket guaranteed $420k from the fight.
- The opponent Strickland receive share of $250k as of show money, $100k win bonus, $15k sponsorship and $50k performance of night) but if he lost the fight he will earn maximum $375k including UFC bonus.
- Hayisaer Maheshate weighed in at 158.5 pounds, two and a half pounds over the lightweight non-title fight limit, that cost him 20% his fight purse as of fined, which will goes to his opponent account. Maheshate earn $14k but since suffer 20% fine, $2.8k deducted from it and he will only get paid $11.2k for the fight.
What number of fighters will be awarded with Performance Bonus?
Since, past pay-per-view UFC 282, it’s difficult to predict how many will earn UFC bonus, before this main-event 8 fighters received while at UFC 282 total 11 fighters get paid $50k as of bonus which 9 fighters in performance of the night category.
- Performance of the night bonus ($50k) : Alex Caceres and Michał Oleksiejczuk
- Fight of the night bonuses ($50k) : Drew Dober and Bobby Green
UFC on ESPN+ 74 Gateway Income & PPV Buys ?
UFC pay-per-view events attendance numbers increasing after each of their pay-per-view. In previous main event 17k people attend the fight. However In UFC Apex center there is limited audience which means the gateway income compare to previous events will not be more.
- Gateway Income : $2.5m estimated for (UFC on ESPN+ 74)
- PPV Buys : 300k | $6m estimated yet | official numbers will be provided after fight.