The next pay-per-view of Ultimate Fighting Championship will be held in London, England. The fight card named “UFC 286” which will feature title fight between Kamaru Usman and Leon Edwards for Welterweight division. Co-main event fight feature between Rafael Fiziev and Justin Gaethje. 02 Arena In London, England selected as venue where 20k people at one time can attend the fight. UFC 286 ppv buys numbers and gateway income details based on estimated data reported.
How Much UFC 286 Fights Generate from PPV Sales?
The official figures of UFC 286 pay-per-view buys reported after one day of the event. However, the estimated data based on pay-per-view sales in UK and US will reported. BT Sports broadcast this fight in UK and ESPN+ broadcast fight in United States. Further fans who can not access can watch coverage through UFC Fight Pass.
- UFC 286 PPV Numbers : 850k estimated
- The UFC 286 PPV Revenue : $45m (estimated)
- PPV Rights Holders : ESPN+, BT Sports and UFC Fight Pass
- Pay-per-view Price : $79.99 (ESPN) | BT Sports (£19.95)
- Main-Event Fight : Leon Edwards vs Kamaru Usman
How Much UFC 286 Generate from Tickets?
There will be 20k people seating capacity for UFC 286 at 02 Arena in London England. But based on UFC past attendance record, there will be 18.5k people who will attend the fight. The UFC 286 will bring a good gateway revenue to the promotion. UFC 285 generated maximum $10m to $12m from gateway.
- 02 Arena Seating Capacity : 20k people
- Expected Audience at UFC 286 : 18.5k people | estimated figures
- Gateway Income : $11m | estimated figures
Further details based on UFC 286 buys and figures from gateway income will be updated here. The official figures for ppv sales and gateway income reported day after main-event.