Jon Jones return to UFC after two years, his pay-per-view fights generate massive sales on the fight day. UFC 285 fight card revealed, the card feature main event fight between Jon Jones and Ciryl Gane. The Co-main event will take place between Valentina Shevchenko and Alexa Grasso. How much Jon Jones return impact UFC pay-per-view sales. UFC 285 ppv buys, revenue, sales number and gateway income details reported.
How Many UFC 285 PPV Buys Numbers :
Jon Jones recently become highest paid UFC fighter with contract worth more than $3m a fight. He will earn potential money from the UFC 285, if the figures crossed 800k pay-per-view sales. His two fights back in career, increase the sales to 1.2m.
- PPV Buys Expected : 800,000 sales on fight day (5th March 2023)
- PPV Revenue : $40m | based estimated 800k sales
- The UFC 285 Salaries : Worth of $11.5m
- UFC 285 PPV Price : $79.99 | ESPN
How Much UFC 285 Can Generate Gateway Income ?
T-Mobile Arena, Paradise, Nevada, United States is the selected venue for UFC 285. There is seating capacity of 20,000 people at one time for boxing and mma pay-per-views.
- T-Mobile Arena Seating Capacity : 20,000 People
- Expected Audience : 19,500 People (on fight day)
- Gateway Income : $12.5m (Confirmed)
Further details regarding UFC 285 ppv buys, sales numbers, revenue and gateway income updated once the main-event will be ended.