The upcoming Bangladesh Premier League edition is just few weeks away. As per reports it’s confirmed the event will be kickoff on 5th January and finals of the event held on 16 February. Cricket league organizers assigned early months of the new year for matches PSL, Big Bash League, IPL, Lanka Premier League all take place during December until April of the next year. Bangladesh Premier League prize money revealed.
|Man of the Match||$1,000||1|
|Man of the Tournament||$5,000||1|
|Total Prize Money||$2.25m|
How Much Winners Share in Bangladesh Premier League Prize Money?
There are multiple sources back in 2021 reported prize money for BPL. However the figures were different on all some claimed $850k distributed while some of the sources reported $750k share. Recently a reported, revealed which provide detail that $46 million generated from Bangladesh Premier League. As per new revenue share details winning team wont earn less $1m.
- BPL prize money for winning team back in year 2016-21 ($850k), but since the new sponsorship and tv rights more money paid to the winners in upcoming year upto $1m (2021-24).
What will be share of Runner-up team in BPL season?
A runner-up team wont earn less than $500k this upcoming season if the reported data about BPL purse is accurate. More details regarding cricket league prize money will be revealed before the kickoff.
- The 3rd place team will take home $300k in 2022-23
- Fourth place team will earn their share of $250k.
- Each man of the match earn guaranteed $500 per match but may earn upto $1k in 2022-24 season of BPL.
- Man of the tournament prize money also revealed $5k awarded to the player.