The most awaited boxing fight is ended, Gervonta Davis earn victory in the 7th round of the fight, it’s the first defeat of Ryan Garcia career and his winning streak is over in 2023. We may see another re-match between these two in future as they are good crowed pullers. Gervonta Davis Ryan Garcia ppv buys numbers and gateway revenue estimated details were reported.
How Much Davis and Garcia fight generated from gateway income?
The fight take place at T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada, U.S, as per reports there is sitting arrangement for more than 19k+ people at the arena for the boxing pay-per-view. The promoters of the fight believe a crowed pack event on 23rd April 2022.
- Venue Capacity : 20k People (Boxing Fights)
- Tickets Sales Estimated : $14m (based on attendance)
- Attendance on Fight Day Reported : 20.8k People
- Tickets Sales Based fight day reported seating capacity : $16m (20.840 people)
- Expected Crowed PPV Bout : 19.5k people (fight day)
How Much The Fight Generated from PPV Sales?
The fight card is based on 10 bouts, the main-event and co-main event considered one of the powerful fight bouts that can generate a good revenue from the ppv sales. PPV sales play key role in the boxers extra earnings if the fight generate more than expected amount, boxers earn limited share from it. TGB Promotions hold official rights for this fight and co-promoted by (Golden Boy Promotions).
- PPV Sales Expected : 1m sales of ppv on fight day
- PPV Revenue Estimated : $92m | if the ppv buys crossed 950k sales on fight day
- Main Event : Gervonta Davis vs Ryan Garcia
- Fight Date : 23rd April 2023
These are the estimated Gervonta Davis Ryan Garcia ppv buys and gateway income. Further details will be updated later once the official data revealed by the promoters. Both boxers Davis and Garcia received $7.5m guaranteed purse and other they will receive from PPV sales.